Saturday, May 02, 2009

On the Road Again

I'm off to see my Dad for the weekend. Mom still not home from the hospital but the good news is she's in the rehab in town now so we can go visit easily instead of having to drive for an hour to get there. Also will be looking at housing options. Hope to come home with something firm so at least that much is off my mind.

And I'm off to a late start. Once again the car rental place screwed me up and was making deliveries or something when I arrived on time. It's all good I guess. I got some errands done while I was waiting. I'm never as ready as I hope to be when I pick it up anyway. And this time I won't to stop to for gas on the way out. They do this weird thing at this place where you bring it back with the same amount you get. Last time there was only a quater of tank. This time it's three quarters. Makes it more challenging to make sure you don't give them too much back though.

Anyway, not sure if I'm coming back tomorrow night or early Monday so probably no posting tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home