Saturday, June 02, 2007

Let the circle, be unbroken...

This will probably sound silly but one of the things I really love about the Mcpartment is that I can walk around in circles. The way it's set up with two doors into the bathroom, I always have a choice on which route to take into the kitchen. It gives the sense of having more space somehow and when I'm suffering from writer's block, walking around in circles with an occassional stop at the deck to watch the world go by, helps me think.

Come to think of it, in the course of my adult life, I've lived in at least two dozen different places and the ones that had that circular traffic pattern were always the ones I liked the best. I wonder if that's why they used to call me a dizzy blond in my youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home