Monday, May 22, 2006

The Eagle has landed

The critters are a little crazed today. I have a bunch of squirrels hopping around the lawn like maniacs, chasing each other around the trees. I would almost think they were mating, but it seems like the wrong time of year for that. The birds seem be spatting with each other as well and speaking of birds, I just saw the hugest hawk I've ever seen swoop in to land behind the neighbors's house. It was so big, if the wings weren't red, I would have thought it was an eagle.

I tried to get a photo of it but I couldn't see where it landed and I didn't want to start traipsing through the neighbors yard to see if I could find it. I've been here a year and I've never spoken to the old lady who lives there. I think it would have freaked her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home