Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Afternoon amble

I just couldn't get into the drug war news today. I took a walk to enjoy the lovely afternoon instead. The weather was perfect for it today. No humidity and clear skies. I'm sorry to report I missed what I'm sure was a spectacular flower on the cactus around the corner. I meant to go over that way to check last week and I just forgot.

I was consoled by running into a couple of bunnies that let me get quite close to take their photos. Unfortunately, The light was failing andthe flash went off making them look like little aliens with white eyes so I'm posting the best shot I got of the neighbor's flora. You see this species of holly a lot in the South but I've never seen them with berries. I don't believe I've seen a holly with blue berries -- ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home