Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Alive and well

Thanks for all the good thoughts folks. It was a false alarm based on a faulty EKG for which I spent the last 24 hours wired to dozens of monitors and underwent every test known to man. The good news (sort of) is that I'm merely the same hypochrondriac I ever was and given my chronic conditions, a relatively healthy one at that.

This is the biggest hospital I've ever been in and in fact only the third time I've ever been in hospital overnight in my lifetime. Very impressive place and I have some good stories but while it's good place to be treated, the hospital is no place to get any rest. I haven't slept much between the noise and the constant monitoring and the food was the absolute worst, so I'm going to have a sandwich and take it easy today and the tales will have to wait until after I've had a nap.

I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home