Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cannabis consumers make good ball players

I've been switching back and forth between browsers these days. I finally downloaded Mozilla and I love it on my laptop. It's the only one I use but for some reason it doesn't work as well on the desktop, so I use IE here as well. Thus I found this interesting item on the MSN homepage.

Oakland receiver Randy Moss admits he still consumes marijuana - once in a blue moon - and has been doing so througout his career. He adds, "But as far as abusing it and, you know, letting it take control over me, I don't do that, no."
When pressed whether he still smokes marijuana, the star receiver with the checkered past said: "I might. I might have fun. And, you know, hopefully ... I won't get into any trouble by the NFL by saying that, you know. I have had fun throughout my years and, you know, predominantly in the offseason.
I hope he doesn't get into any trouble for saying that either. Good for him for being honest and he shouldn't have to apologize for it.
"But, you know, I don't want any kids, you know, watching this taking a lesson from me as far as 'Well, Randy Moss used it so I'm going to use it.' I don't want that to get across. .
I mean, does anybody ever say, yeah I drink beer in the offseason but I don't want to kids to get the idea it's okay to drink? The only reason he has to offer that caveat is because as long as it's illegal, it's so easy for kids to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home