Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thinking out loud

When the heck will they announce the Raich v. Ashcroft decision. Now that my predicted deadline (based by the way on assurances from those more informed than me who said it was imminent) has passed and Pete's admonitions about it always happening on a Monday notwithstanding, my new prediction is June 30. I still think it will happen just before a holiday weekend.

I wouldn't mind being wrong however, and find they disclose their intentions next Monday. I just wish they would hurry up and do it already. The suspense is getting to me.

Update: Pete checks into the comments with well-reasoned remarks on why his prediction is more likely. My reply is in the comments as well. He has facts but I have my woman's intuition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home