Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sleeping with the enemy?

Well it's official. You know I sent in the initial "application" as a lark. I never thought I would hear back in the first place, but somehow I now have a password to the outer reaches of the inner sanctum at Fox News. I've been invited to sit in at their blog TongueTied. I got the gig folks.

I have to admit, I have mixed feelings. I loathe Fox but I really like this editor. Scott seems to be a really nice and honest guy. Not to mention courageous. He's giving us full editorial control. Who would have thought?

In any event I'm excited about the opportunity. At worst it will be an adventure, at best it could make a difference. Now all I have to do is master Moveable Type in the next 24 hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home