Sunday, September 26, 2004

Homeward Bound

It appears I'm going to wrap up my business here a little earlier than expected and I'll be traveling tomorrow, on my way home. It's a little bittersweet. I'll be glad to get back to my own space again and I'm glad to able to attend to the loose ends I didn't get to before I so abruptly left but I'll also miss my family. It's been a long while since I saw them for such an extended period of time and it reminded me of how much I love them all. It will be a little weird to wake up on Tuesday and be so far away again.

On the plus side, I will be home with my own computer and have the day to myself on Tuesday to get the Carnival up on time. I've been preparing to leave here so I haven't even looked at the latest entries yet but I recognize a lot of the names and I'm looking forward to being able to read them all at something resembling leisure.

Meanwhile, I have an early flight, hoping to beat the hurricane so I won't be posting again until tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home