Thursday, September 02, 2004

artforgod.ca
Knock me over with a feather

Oh my God. I never thought I would live to see the day that I would absolutely agree with Glenn Reynolds on three consecutive posts but here it is. I've been complaining about too much talking by talking heads on TV for years and that goes for sports commentators as well. I also agree that homeland security is a mess and the ruinous Detroit "terrorism" case was a travesty and a black mark on the justice system and finally we both agree that drugs should be legalized and Dennis Hastert's remarks on George Soros were nothing more than bizarre conjecture and irresponsibly slanderous.

Glenn also points us to a follow-up on Hastert's initial remarks where he tries to shade their intent. As Glenn notes, the transcript belies his explanation.

Gee whiz, if Glenn is not more careful, we could end up being friends some day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home