Friday, August 06, 2004

Politics as usual

I know I've been neglecting this blog lately because I've been posting so much at the Detroit News, but bear with me friends. It's only a few weeks away from the election and every word counts. It's all part of the long term plan.

I know a lot of you don't think it makes a difference but I'm convinced we won't have a prayer to end this stupid war on some drugs if we allow Bush to get elected this time. I know Kerry is not great for our cause either, but at least we have a fighting chance if we can get the Dems into power in this cycle. As far as I can see Bush and the entire Republican party (with a few exceptions) are totally a lost cause.

Anyway, I promise to try and make it up to you this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home