Wednesday, August 25, 2004

15 seconds of fame

The planets must be doing something crazy today because I'm having a wild day, one of those times when absolutely nothing goes as expected. Not to mention that I totally forgot to listen to Elaine Higginbotham's prgram on Tuscon public TV last night. She was supposed to quote my post on the Olympics and plug my blogs.

Elaine's produced a local program there for the last three years and I was actually hoping to catch it just to see what it was all about. Seems like we might be kindred souls of sorts. In any event I missed it yesterday but fortunately it will be rebroadcast on Sat.

To my knowledge, I've never been quoted on a post for my political blog at the Detroit News before and would love to see it since I have no idea how to capture video to save for future viewing. In case I forget again, I hope somebody remembers to check it out. It would be great to have a witness.

You have to go to this website on Saturday at 2:00pm (Tuscon time) and click on channel 72 from the main page to access Natural Progression.

I hope this post reminds me to do it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home