Monday, June 14, 2004

They Filled the Hill

I was really sorry to miss this event while I was on my little road trip but thanks to Richard Lake of Media Awareness Project for sending in the line-up on Pot-TV's coverage of Fill the Hill. I haven't watched the video yet myself but I hear it's great and you can see it here.

The roster of speakers boasts some of the best minds in the reform movement including, Philippe Lucas, from Canadians for Safe Access, the Vancouver Island Compassion Society and DrugSense, Eugene Oscapella, director of the Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy, Judith Ann Newbergher-Renaud, director of Educators For Sensible Drug Policy, Loretta Nall, president of the U.S. Marijuana Party, Jack Cole, executive director of LEAP and of course Marc Emery.

Pot-TV has come a long way in the last year. The production values on the latest videos are really quite professional so if you've been put off in the past by jumpy footage, give them another try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home