Wednesday, May 19, 2004

tveskov.com
Small Blogosphere - Carnival 87

Ed Brayton at Dispatches from the Culture Wars is hosting the COTV this week. I thought the name sounded familiar, it turns out Ed was a fellow guest blogger at the Detroit News last month.

We never really connected. I'm sure this will come as a shock to all of who know and love me dearly, but not everyone likes me and I always got the feeling that Ed is one of those people. I think I'm just too liberal for him. He sure is fond of our other fellow blogger Ed Scalzi though. He talks about him a lot.

Anyway, there's no theme to the carnival but the entries as always are a delicious mix of all things mostly right wing and then there's me, the token leftie that JUST WON'T GO AWAY, no matter how cold a shoulder she receives. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home