Sunday, April 11, 2004

Work In Progress

My friend Jules Siegel can only be called a Renaissance man. He's an extraordinary artist and writer with a checkered past, a restless spirit and a new project. In his words:

I am a Yellow Dog Democrat. Even so, as a graphic designer and former political public relations consultant, I am dismayed by the Kerry Flash ads running on the New York Times website. I haven't seen any of his TV spots, but if they are as bad as this, we are in trouble.

Kerry should attack the medium, not the message. He doesn't have enough money to respond to every Bush ad on its merits. He has to attack the obscene trick of trying to buy the election.

.... I tried my hand at some rudimentary web animation, and came up with Get used to it, a 284k QuickTime movie.

.... I will appreciate your comments. This is a first try at defining a concept. It can go anywhere. Once I have something that really works, I plan to distribute it as widely as possible.


I loved it. Email your comments here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home