Thursday, December 18, 2003

photo themoens.com
BREAKTHROUGH

I'm beginning to think the four season thing New Englanders brag about is over-rated. Seems to me three is more than enough. The winter thing is just not as fun as it used to be. They get colder and wetter every year and we don't get the good snow anymore. The kind that either makes great snowmen or good skiing. I have to go on-line to see any good snow sculptures these days.

On a cheerier note, my html education continues at a snail's pace but I did manage to install the permalink feature and will be changing my posting methodology to reflect that small success by posting the sections separately. I want to see how it looks anyway.

I also installed the RSS feed tags but have no idea how to check whether those work. I'm taking that one on faith.

And while I'm on the subject, my apologies to Blogger for complaining about the spell checker. I just discovered that I actually have one which should help eliminate the annoying typos.




LAST MINUTE SHOPPING

For those of you who haven't reached the end of your Christmas list yet I have a few suggestions. DRC Net sent in a link to "Gertrude & Bronner's Magic Alpsnack," a certified organic nutrition bar made with organic hemp nuts, almonds and fruits.

DRC notes: A box of twelve Alpsnack bars would make a delicious holiday treat for family and friends! ALL PROFITS FROM ALPSNACK ARE DESIGNATED TO SUPPORT ADVOCACY FOR INDUSTRIAL HEMP.

You might also consider a membership in DRC which also comes with premiums such as a free copy of the video BUSTED - The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters.

Of course, DRC is not the only organization worth giving someone a membership to. Take your pick of the many including Drug Policy Alliance, Marijuana Policy Project or Drug Sense.

If you're looking for merchandise check out the bookstore at DrugWar.com, the offerings at Cannabis Culture and don't forget those voodoo dolls at Cultural Baggage.

The best part is you don't have to drive to the mall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home