Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Add Iceland to the bucket list

One more place I'd like to see in person before I die.

Seljalandsfoss is one of the most famous waterfalls of Iceland, and among the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. This picturesque waterfall drops approximately 60 meters. The water cascades down smoothly and beautifully.

A loop trail takes you along the waterfall's backside, where, if you don't mind getting wet from the drizzle and light breeze from the falls, you'll find a small pool - and a great experience! [photo via]



[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, thank you for letting me enjoy the fruits of your labor. This is breathtakingly beautiful.

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I really would love to go there. Maybe I win the lottery...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home