Saturday, January 29, 2011

Woman's best friend

I tear up every time I look at this picture.


A dog, ‘Leao’, sits for a second consecutive day, next to the grave of her owner, Cristina Maria Cesario Santana, who died in the week’s catastrophic landslides in Brazil, at the cemetery in Teresopolis, near Rio de Janiero, on January 15, 2011.
Much more about loyal pets where I got this photo. There is no love more unconditional than a loyal dog.

I had a dog love me like that once. The second time she wasn't even "my" dog. Casey was a Golden Retriever that belonged to my employer. The pup and I bonded over long years of my housesitting for the boss.

No other living being on this earth will ever love me as much as she did. I was heartbroken when she died of old age. Still miss her.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger KeesKennis said...

Hi Leslie, i am steling this, OK.

My code name is "belid" don't tell anybody, OK.

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Keysie, the internets are free, or something like that... ;~)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home