Monday, November 22, 2010

Mon Cher

I admit Cher has been a guilty pleasure of mine for decades. Granted she's a walking miracle of cosmetic surgery, but at 64, she surely looks better than I did at 30.

I bet I know all the words to all her songs and I watched all her teevee programs. I loved when she was the shocking fashionista of the the rock and roll world. Cher is a true original with an interesting life. She surely has more talent than Katy Perry or Myley Cyrus. And she's a much better actress than she generally gets credit for.

Not sure why she's suddenly in the news, but good to see her looking so well.

4 Comments:

At 2:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is still a very sexy lady. I have always loved her, Cat

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Yeah, me too Cat. Of course, for me it's not so much that's she's sexy but that she's a strong woman and for a celebrity, she's pretty unpretentious.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

She's got a movie coming out called Burlesque. It looks TERRIBLE but I'm sure I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD. LOL
I do love how honest she is. She doesn't mince words and she tells the ugly truth!

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thbaks De. I was wondering why she was making the rounds. And yeah, her honesty is her most attractive asset.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home