Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Clean house, clear mind

Well it almost killed me, but I kept plugging away all day yesterday and managed to get the apartment pretty damn clean. I hadn't vacuumed or cleaned the bathroom since I got sick. The place was a dust bomb/germ factory. It didn't cure my hacking thing but it made me feel better to feel yucky in a clean house. And maybe I'm hacking a bit less with the cleaner air.

Meanwhile, I need a better job. I'm not making enough money at the big box store to even come close to paying the bills and the schedule is so erratic, it takes up more time than it's worth. Which reminds me of this song I just found while I was cleaning out some old hold files.



Not the best version of it. Obviously they're a bit trashed here, but a great theme song for an underemployed old broad like me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep looking. It is more easy to find a job when you have a job. A bad job is better than no job. Take care and hope you feel better, Cat

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks Cat. I'm still plugging away and actually do feel a tiny bit better. Far from well yet though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home