Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let's fly to the moon



Total eclipse of the moon tonight and chances are you'll be able to see it. The picture is for Eastern Standard Time. Click here for the other time zones. Hope I manage to stay awake long enough to see it.

Then again, it might not matter. It was clear an hour ago. I just went out to check and the clouds are rolled in and they don't seem to be moving. Damn.


Update: Well, the wind kicked up and broke up the clouds a little and there was a good sized break for about ten minutes. I managed to stay awake so I got to see it at its peak but I didn't get to see any of the changes. The coolest part was I could see from the comfort of my deck. If the weather thwarted you as well, Earl made a short YouTube of the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home